Friday, January 9, 2009

Thought disorder


I think we all do stupid things at least once or twice in our lifetime. Recently I do have a few of those, regret or whatever u call it. I never could have imagined the effect it would have on me. In fact, I have never experienced anything like this before. I’m totally confused and uncomfortable. I wish I could take it back but it wouldn't change anything. Is there any way that I can tell people that I'm not crazy. Now, I've realized that everything i wish for will never come true. Well, any stupid choices I made in life are lessons learned. I have so many thoughts running through my head. but i just can't express.

Here’s a wonderful song called Haitian divorce by Steely Dann. Take a good look at the video below here. This is my favorite song on the entire album and the guitar melody gives me chills. Thanks to cousin brother, who introduced me to this beautiful song.





Source: http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=HcokCLbdxuw
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00037/depressionBWbig_37548t.jpg

2 comments:

Zorami said...

Everybody does stupid things...this is wat makes us "human beings" . Life wouldn't be exciting if things were soo smooth, n u wudn't even cum to realise the value of it :)

EPISTEMOLOGY said...

I never bared my emotion
My passion always strong
I never lost my devotion
but somewhere fate went wrong, that's it!